Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Paris Fashion


Yesterday I went to Rue de Rivoli to visit my favorite English bookstore, WH Smith. I go there about once a month to treat myself to a new magazine. Since they are about 7 Euros each, I limit myself to one. British Fashion magazines are so much better than Canadian ones. You always get free stuff with them! Today I got a free Reiss bag with my Elle magazine. It was a toss up between that and a t-shirt designed by Giles Deacon with Haper’s Bazaar. Truthfully, I may have to splurge this month and go back and get it because I can’t stop thinking about it!
After my bookstore visit, I always love to walk up Rue Cambon and see what is in the windows of some of the most famous designer shops in the world. The first shop I passed by is Roberto Cavalli where I saw these really nice handbags. I love the color and think it would go really nice with jeans and flowery summer top!


Then, over to John Galliano to take some photos of the hats that his mannequins are wearing.



The dresses were beautiful and the white one with bronze sequins will be on my list to buy if I ever win the lottery.



Continuing along my path I came across this beaded dress. Sadly, I can’t remember the designer. It must weight a ton, but would be so worth the weight to know that you are wearing such beautiful beadwork.


Well, there is your fashion report straight from the windows of Paris!

No comments:

Post a Comment