Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2010 Reflections

Since 2010 is now over, I felt it was time to reflect on my past adventure filled year. Over the past year I was lucky enough to get to experience what most don't get to do in a lifetime! One year ago today I was a new citizen of Paris, France. I had just finished my apprenticeship with Lesage (atelier house owned by Chanel) and was ready to experience a new Parisian life! Listed below are some of my most memorable moments over this past year!

Earning my certificate in Professional Couture Beadwork and Embroidery from Lesage


Meeting Karl Lagerfeld at Couture Fashion Week


Hanging out with Jeanne Becker at Couture Week, and Fashion Week



Spending my birthday shopping at Chanel


Moving in with my boyfriend into our new apartment beside the Eiffel Tower


Meeting my nephew for the first time!


Having my story published in papers and magazines


Photographing celebrities including Kanye West, Elizabeth Hurley, Anna Wintour, Puff Daddy, Jared Leto, Clair Danes and Jessica Alba








Happy New Year!! Here is to a fabulous fun filled 2011! I have a feeling that this will be my best year yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment