Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The windows of Ave. Montaigne

After watching the Tour de France, I decided to take the long way home so I could walk down one of my favorite streets in Paris. Ave. Montaigne is home to all the luxury brands you could ever want! Valentino, Prada, Dior to name a few! This is my favorite street to window shop and day dream of all the clothes I would buy if I were a millionaire!

Dior's windows had a different style today as the models were adorned in plaid dresses and knee high socks. Paired with the plaid were lots of fur vests, shrugs and jackets. Of course, the chunky layered jewelry also caught my attention!




Prada had some fabulous 60's inspired dresses paired with great clutch bags.

There was orange all over the windows at Emanuel Ungaro.

At Nina Ricci, I drooled over the red dresses! I would love one of these!


Happy shopping everyone!

2 comments:

  1. These look fabulous--each and every one. Great inspiration for your own design work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these windows. Interesting about the plaid dresses and knee socks at Dior, the same thing was happening at Prada in SoHo in NYC!

    ReplyDelete