Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Paris Photo Cards

It has been so long since I wrote on "A Glimpse of Paris," it seems like an old friend that I have found again! Since my last post, I have been busy working on my new blog all about Haute Couture and the Fashion world. If you haven't checked it out yet, you can click here to take a look! Since I have been back in Canada for a few months, I have been able to design some new jewelry pieces inspired by what I have seen on the runways of Paris. You can see my jewelry on my website www.glimpsebeads.com
I now also carry a new line of Paris Photo Cards! Available in my Etsy shop www.etsy.com/shop/GlimpseCards After moving to Paris in 2009 to study couture embroidery, I found that I also had an interest in photographing the beautiful sights around the city. After receiving numerous requests for my photographs, I have decided to create a line of photo cards that best represent my life in Paris! All cards consist of a 4×6 photo printed on premium professional photography paper. They measure 5″ x 7″ and are left blank inside for your personal message. Each card comes with a luxe shimmering envelope and is packaged in a protective clear plastic holder.
I will be heading back to Paris in a few weeks just in time for Paris Fashion Week! I am looking forward to getting back into my fashion routine of running from show to show getting a first glimpse of the season's finest designs. Please check back often to see my photos from inside Paris Fashion Week!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah, I'm so glad I checked in with you! I am very excited to see what pictures you take at Paris Fashion Week, please try to get a few (if you can) of Emmanuelle Alt, I find myself increasingly interested in her style. And of course, if you see Rachel Zoe, snap away! For me! I want to know if she's still carrying around a giant Kelly! XO, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Love your Designs.... Good luck in your career.. Paris is so Romantic!
    Following you now.. ;)
    Hope you'll Follow back. Thank's A lot!

    Kisses from VV!!
    www.voguelyvan.com

    ReplyDelete