Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Ehud S/S 2012

Last night I attended the Ehud show for Men's Fashion Week here in Paris. As I waited outside the venue for the crowd to be let in, I noticed the ever presence color choice of clothing in Paris. Black and grey were all that could be seen. I hoped that once inside, the models would be a little more daring in the colored clothing department. I was not disappointed. Inside, the guests took their seats, including Diane Pernet from "A Shaded View On Fashion."

Once the show started, models came down the runway sporting bright yellow lips and matching outfits. This season, designers seem to be in love with bright yellow. There were suits made entirely of the bright color or some with just a little yellow accent color. There were also beautiful crisp white suits that seemed perfect for a summer day in St. Tropez. Overall, a nice bright show with punches of color just in time for the summer season!








1 comment: