Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Royal Ascot Hats

Ever since the Royal Wedding, I have been more interested in hats and fascinators more than ever before. This past weekend was the Royal Ascot in England where women get the chance to show off their most precious head toppers!

There was a collection of sophisticated and chic hats along with some wacky and over the top creations. Sadly, I was not there in person to celebrate. (my invitation must have gotten lost in the mail!) However, I have found some of the most interesting pieces that were photographed and thought I would share with my readers. Enjoy!













1 comment:

  1. I'm digging these crazy hats! I need to make myself a crazy hat and walk on Fifth Avenue next year in the Easter parade. Maybe Bill C. would take my picture!

    ReplyDelete