Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Lanvin Fall 2011 Campaign

Have you seen the new Lanvin Fall 2011 collection!? I am in love with almost every piece! The large statement brooches and jewelry just add to how fabulous this collection already is! This season is showing a lot of chunky statement jewelry, and I can't wait to make some extreme jewelry for myself! Check out my jewelry website for chunky pieces coming soon!! www.glimpsebeads.com
Raquel Zimmermann and Karen Elson show off some cool moves to the song "I know you want me," in this campaign video. I kind of relate to the awkward dancing that the two girls do since this is how I feel like I look when I am dancing! Alber Elbaz, the mastermind behind the designs also gets in on the dancing at the end of the song. It is such a quirky way of advertising their new line, I think I like Lanvin even a little bit more than before!

No comments:

Post a Comment