Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Dior, Vivian Westwood and Lanvin


Fashion week is still going strong here in Paris, and I continue to go to the shows in search of fashion and celebrities. Last week, I headed out to the Dior show in the Jardin de Tuileries. I got there late, just in time to catch everyone coming out from the show. Grace Coddington from Vogue was there taking pictures with fans, while Frida Gustavsson was posing for the paparazzi. The event was held in a huge tent in corner of the Jardin de Tuileries near place de Concorde.

Inside the show, John Galliano showed a line of beautiful clothes full of romance. There were negligee dresses in pastel silk chiffons, lace tops and over the knee boots. The accessories at this show were also amazing with layered pearls, and long shimmering earrings.


Next, it was on the Vivan Westwood, and Lanvin. Outside these shows, I found myself surrounded by every fashion editor, stylist and journalist you could think of. At one point I was standing beside Grace from Vogue, then turned around to see Clemece Posey, while Hilary Alexander rushed past. Only a minute later, my friend told me to turn around only to see Jared Leto standing right behind me! (I used to love him on "my so called life!)

Such great experiences already, and still three more days of fashion week to attend!

No comments:

Post a Comment