Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Springtime in Paris


Spring is in the air here in Paris, and what better way to celebrate than to make spring jewelry! I have been creating new designs for the spring season, and will be posting them to my website www.glimpsebeads.com next week! These new designs will include more chunky styles, and wooden paired with semi-precious stones.
To gather inspiration for my new designs, I have been enjoying the warm weather in the various parks around Paris.




The Jardin des Tuilleries is full of people this time of year with children sailing boats in the fountains, and groups of men playing bocce ball. It is nice to sit and watch all the people enjoying the warm sunshine.







Another great place in Paris is the parc de monceau near the Champs Elysees. It is filled with statues and flowers and has a many little hidden bridges and pathways.




Parc Montsouris is great for nature lovers. It offers a little piece of greenery in the middle of the city. I loved the little waterfall, and the ponds filled with ducks and fish. The only strange part about this park is the subway that goes right through the middle!
I am looking forward to all of the flowers to be full bloom so I can enjoy them at these various parks!

No comments:

Post a Comment