Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Bead Dreams


Well, I have finally finished my submission for the Bead Dreams competition! I can only show you a little peak of it since registration is still open till April 5. My piece "Fleur Noir" has been entered into the seedbead category, so wish me luck!!!
Bead Dreams is an international competition held each year by Bead and Button magazine and shown at the Bead and Button show. Since I am in Paris this year, I will not be able to attend the Bead and Button show. I highly recommend going if you are in the Milwaukee area during June.
Now that I am finished my show piece, I can get back to working on ones for sale through my website www.glimpsebeads.com I will be taking a little trip to England for a few days, so check back next week for some jewelry creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment