Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Beady Afternoon


Yesterday I went to a fellow bead friend's apartment for an afternoon of beading. Myself and another friend of mine, happily spent the day creating and gaining inspiration for jewelry ideas. We did a little flamework, and a little stitching throughout the afternoon. It has been about two years since I have sat in front of a torch and created beads, so I was a little rusty to say the least. However, it was great to be able to melt some glass and create some beads again! These are the beads that I made yesterday. Hopefully I will be able to make some more again soon!

My friend was also nice enough to give me a pattern for a beaded bead to create. So, when I came home last night I got right into making it. The picture below is of the bead that I created out of delica beads and Swarovski crystals. I am not sure what I am going to do with it yet, but I sure I will be wearing it soon in one of my jewelry creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment