Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Portfolio Work


In between my orders from www.glimpsebeads.com I will be working on some new pieces for my portfolio. I am trying to build it up, so that I have something really great to take around to designers and beg for freelance work! (If you are a designer, and would like to hire me for embellishment or embroidery work please contact me!)

The start of my new projects will include lots of beads and sparkles! Here is a preview of some rivoli pieces that I am getting ready to include in my new necklace. These are Swarovski crystals surrounded by glass and 24k gold beads.


As I sit and bead, I can look out my window and appreciate the nice quite area of Paris that I live in. I do love the Parisian style window, and all the greenery outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment