Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Spring Flowers


Looks like Spring is finally here to stay in Paris, and the flowers are in full bloom! This weekend, strolling though the streets of Paris I came across many sights to prove that spring is here. Couples and friends lounging by the Seine, tourists eating gelato, and accordion players littering the small streets and parks.

Stopping by the park behind Notre Dame, my boyfriend and I sat on a park bench and enjoyed croissant armande nutella, which we had picked up from a bakery in the Marais district. Yes, they were as delicious as they sound!

Since we were in the famous Marais district, I just had to stop in at the bead shop there. Once inside, I was thrilled to find that they had got some new beads in stock. I found these wonderful resin flower beads that I can't wait to use in a necklace! They just seem very Parisian to me! So, keep a lookout on www.glimpsebeads.com for a design featuring these new flowers soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment