Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Celebrities at Paris Fashion Week!

After spending the last two weeks running from show to show at Paris Fashion week, I am finally getting a chance to sit down and go through all my photos. This seasons fashion scene was a star studded event filled with celebrities. It seems designers have really taken an interest in filling their front rows with high profile editors and celebrities. From Lindsey Lohan, to the Olsen Twins, celebrities were out in full force to support their favorite designers. I thought I would share some photos of those I captured during the last couple of weeks.
Ciara arriving at Valentino

Carine Roitfeld at Valentino

Natalia Vodianova at Valentino

Nina Garcia at Valentino

Caroline Sieber at Valentino

Bernadette Chirac at Chanel

Rachel Zoe at Valentino

Fellow Canadian, Jeanne Becker at Chanel

Baptiste Giabiconi at Chanel

Alexa Chung at Chanel

Olivia Palermo at Dior

Uma Thurman at Chanel

Clemence Poesy at Chanel

Poppy Delevigne at Chanel

Jared Leto at Kanye West show

Leighton Meester at Dior

Bill Cunningham at Dior

Grace Coddington at Dior

Anna Dello Russo at Dior

Anna Wintour at Dior

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos - Thank you for sharing! I am loving your very chic blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you enjoy my blog! Thanks for following!!

    ReplyDelete