Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Limi Feu F/W 2011

I was very excited to receive my invitation to the Limi Feu show yesterday. Even the invitation itself was exciting! Instead of sending out the usual paper invitation, Limi Feu sent a rubber bracelet with all the show information printed around it.

Limi Feu is the daughter of fashion designer Yojhi Yamamoto, so I knew this show would present an impressive collection. The show was actually held at the Yojhi Yamamoto space just behind the Pompidou center. As I got closer to the venue, I could see a lineup of people waiting and hoping to get a chance to get into the show via the "standing" line. There were also bunches of street style photographers snapping shots of the fashion elite. After showing my bracelet to security, I was hurried inside to take my place. It is funny how you are treated once security sees that you have an invitation to the show. They practically shoved a poor woman aside who did not have a ticket in order to let me through!
Once I found my spot, the show started. Scottish bagpipes rang out and the models came down the catwalk in beautiful floral prints and fine whispy hair.

The show went on with beautiful knits and felted hats that had impressions of faces on the front of them. I also liked the flowing draped black pieces and the white shall was my favorite!





Once the show was over, I hung around and got a few shots of the models after the show.




Overall, it was a great show! The silhouette that Limi Feu created with this collection was beautiful and unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment