Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Spring Sparkles

Since this beautiful spring weather has hit Paris, I have been full of inspiration. The bright days, and vibrant flowers in bloom make me want to create! So, I just thought I would share a sneak peak of what sparkles are currently on my desk. I just finished three more hand embroidered Swarovski cuff bracelets. These will look beautiful when worn outside in the bright sunshine to catch their sparkle!
Each cuff is hand stitched with Swarovski crystals, vintage sequins, and glass beads on vintage Parisian silk. They are backed with Ultrasuede and finished with ribbon to tie around your wrist. These are currently made to order, so if you are interested, please send me an email with your color choices to glimpsecreations@yahoo.com Each bracelet is priced at $250 Canadian each.





Also on my work table are these beautiful sparkling sterling silver and crystal bracelets. These bracelets are going to my Canadian customers, but there will be more available soon on www.glimpsebeads.com Otherwise, you can contact me to special order one!



1 comment:

  1. That blue bracelet is to die for. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete