Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Royal Sapphire


My latest creation titled, "Royal Sapphire" is finally finished. I had previously shown a picture of some of the components when I was starting the piece.


It is made from Swarovski crystals, glass delica beads, and 24kt gold delica beads. The center piece is composed of 6 large Swarovski rivoli pieces, 3 Swarovski square components and many 4mm Swarovski crystals paired with the glass and gold delica beads. There is a spiral beaded rope which leads up and finished with a toggle clasp.








It is my interpretation of the jewelry that is shown here in Paris at Place de Vendome. The jewelers with boutiques here often show pieces that are dripping with faceted precious stones. I hope you enjoy my new creation, please feel free to comment! It will soon be for sale on www.glimpsebeads.com !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment