Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

French Fries


Finally, I met other jewellery makers in Paris! Saturday afternoon I went to CRU wine bar and met with my two new jewellery friends. We sat and talked for over 3 hours about jewellery making. We are meeting again to go bead shopping...how fun! The wine bar where we met was a cute little bar in Village St. Paul. We were the only ones in there, but it was cozy.
After my jewellery meeting, I ventured out into the rain to meet Thomas at Notre Dame. We headed over to Indiana at Montparnasse to get some food. I was so excited to have french fries for the first time in 4 months! They were SO delicious! Did you know that french fries are not french at all, but actually from Belgium!?
Today was a lazy day. I am starting to get used to Sundays here in Paris. At first, it was annoying and I didn't understand why stores were not open on a Sunday. I would step outside and wonder why the streets were half empty. Where did everyone go!? I have now gotten used to my lazy Sundays and wonder why I ever wanted to go anywhere when I could just stay at home and relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment